Search
Follow Us

Forum Topic

RFT 9739 is not providing issue
Total posts: 4
Posted 2:15 AM 7/25/2011
0/5 stars (0 vote)

Hai all,

I have one RFT 9739 transmitter with CMF 200 M sensor.The issue is meter showing sensor failure,density overrange and transmitter ok on the display.When I connected with Prolink found some alarms like "sensor failure,density overrange,Transmitter warming up".And in the diagnostics i found "tube frequency.LPO,RPO are showing zero but drive gain shows 14.2 volts.The transmitter getting very hot also since the pipe line found under normal temparature.I have checked the resistance of the sensor all value with in the satandard reange.Drive coil=93.17ohms,LPO=26.9ohms,RPO=26.8ohms,temeprature wire =111ohms.

this transmitter is using for gas application.

please advise anybody can....

Micro Motion OEM Technical / Sales Support Engineer
Total posts: 193
Posted 6:52 AM 7/25/2011
0/5 stars (0 vote)
Hello,

the resistance of the coils are fine, still the error messages tell that the seonsor is not vibrating. Perhaps the RFT9739 is defective and doens't supply the sensor, or sensor coils are not cut, but not at there typical place... What application? Any spare electronics available?

Cheers
Posted 2:13 AM 7/26/2011
0/5 stars (0 vote)
thanks Oliver for your reply...

The application is using for gas measurement.

The RFT is not giving supply means how we can receive drive gain=14.2volts.

Micro Motion OEM Technical / Sales Support Engineer
Total posts: 193
Posted 3:10 AM 7/26/2011
0/5 stars (0 vote)
The electronics is showing a drive of 14.2 volts (max value), but is it really detectable on the wires?! If yes, then the sensor is defective. If no, the electonics might not work ok...

Cheers
Posted 5:09 AM 7/26/2011
0/5 stars (0 vote)
Thanks..We will do it.