Search
Follow Us

Forum Topic

Discuss general Micro Motion topics and learn about new products & services!

MMI meters mounted in truck for cryo application
Micro Motion Sales
Total posts: 10
Posted 3:55 AM 5/5/2010
0/5 stars (0 vote)

Hi Guys...is there anyone who can share to me a pictures of MMI meters used for industrial gases (cryogenic; liquid nitrogen) mounted in a truck for custody transfer application here in Dubai. I have some photos with me shared by colleagues but the application were for lpg metering mounted in trucks. Thank you in advance...

Micro Motion Marketing Manager
Total posts: 31
Posted 8:42 AM 5/5/2010
0/5 stars (0 vote)
Ronnie,
I can't help you here, but Marc Buttler in Product Marketing may be able to assist. I would email Marc directly with this inquiry.
John Martin
Micro Motion Director of Industry Differentiation
Total posts: 74
Posted 9:17 AM 5/5/2010
0/5 stars (0 vote)

Hi Ronnie-

Brian Reagan (MMI sales) in Houston has AL, so that might help. AL in France also installed units on LAr, LN2, and LOx, but we're still working to document that.

Thanks,
Tom

Total posts: 68
Posted 4:18 PM 5/6/2010
0/5 stars (0 vote)
Ronnie,

We have quite a lot reference on LNG custoday transfer in China with CMF100 (measure LNG) + CMF025 (measure the Vapor return) which installed a moveable skid (mobile LNG dispensing station), just let me know if you need more application data or photo, I can share that to you via email,

My email is Major.chu@emerson.com.

Thanks
Micro Motion Sales
Posted 6:17 AM 5/9/2010
0/5 stars (0 vote)
Hi Major...that's great! Kindly share to me those pics and send to my email Ronnie.Alcantara@Emerson.com. Quick question...does the LNG has the same concept with the installation on the truck, when using it with the Liquid Nitrogen? Many thanks!
Posted 10:25 AM 5/9/2010
0/5 stars (0 vote)
I think so, LN2 temperature even lower than LNG - 193C?

I have see customer using LN2 to do the FAT for LNG... I have send the link of speedfile to you, please go to download these application of LNG dispensing with CMF100 and CMF025, if any further question, just drop me a email.

Best Regards
Micro Motion Sales
Posted 1:44 PM 5/11/2010
0/5 stars (0 vote)
Hi Major...sorry I was not able to download the file right away because of busy schedule. Would you be able to upload again when you're not busy? I need it to forward more installation details to the client. Have a nice day!!!
Posted 5:46 PM 5/11/2010
0/5 stars (0 vote)
Ronnie,

OK, I will upload it again since it's a big file covering more picturre (50MB), once back office from my cureent business trip..